i was ready to just scroll past like “haha grammar humor” but then it was weird al and i,
people should just reply to anon hate with this
damn dude thats brutal
do not tempt me with such delights.
Super ripped dudes who are willing to change shirts in front of me are the air in my lungs.
seeing your NOTP (that you hate) on your dash, but understanding that it’s their opinion and ur not a hater
I think netflix made a mistake..
Laughed so hard I could barely click the reblog button
imagine all 9 seasons of supernatural but rather than the two Winchester brothers you have the three Kardashian sisters
Girls, wearing dresses made of cheese, posing in front of cars.
You can thank Misha Collins for this. This was one of the challenges during gishwhes.
Back when I was younger and more ignorant and misinformed than I am now, one of my exes literally made me feel guilty sometimes when he got a boner and I didn’t want to “take care of him”. He claimed that it caused him a lot of pain and he said that his doctor had actually said he couldn’t leave himself in that state or else he could damage himself…. So made me feel like I HAD to give him relief even when I really did not desire to. And that sucked.
Wait… it DOESN’T hurt them?
Boys get boners all the time for no reason. No, it doesn’t hurt them. If any boy tries to tell you otherwise, run away as fast as you can because he’s lying to you for the sake of his penis.
No penis is more important than you because you are a whole person and a penis is just a spongy flab o’ flesh.
Hahaha deff not I get boners constantly.
Anything causes them
Favorite answer so far.
Dicks can seriously be ridiculous at times
Hell sometimes a brisk breeze can set them off
Reblogging this for all of the girls and guys that DO NOT KNOW THIS INFORMATION. Because this is extremely important.
The term ‘blue balls’ isn’t actually a fucking thing.
It was created by giant flopping douche canoes to con girls into rubbing their little dingadongs.
I literally get 10 boners a day and never get blue balls.
Next time someone tries to shame you into a handy, kick them in the balls and tell them “NOW YOU HAVE BLUE BALLS”
Guys on tumblr are literally the best.
WHAT?! I seriously thought it hurt guys?! O.o
Tribute “How to train your Dragon” - What if Hiccup and Toothless had met earlier ?
Opaque Matte Lipstick - $6.99
these are exactly the lipsticks that white suburban moms and conservative talk radio hosts were worried about
Looking back, you see the bulge of light that is your Night Vale. The purple cloud now floating over the heart of the city.
- Welcome to Night Vale, Ep. 13: A Story about You
Redraw of this~!
Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
High school needs:
Mental health resources:
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
Source For more posts like this, CLICK HERE to follow Ultrafacts
Some of you are reblogging because you think its funny that programmers would talk to ducks. I’m reblogging because I think its funny picturing a programmer explaining their code, realizing what they did when they explain the bad code, then grabbing the strangling the duck while yelling “WHY WAS THE FIX THAT SIMPLE!? AM I GOING BLIND!”
AS A PROGRAMMER I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING DO WE HAD TO BAN THE DUCKS FROM MY CLASSES BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD FLIP THE DUCK OR THROW IT AT A WALL OR SOMETHING WHEN THEY FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM IN THEIR CODE
when your friend says something to your parents that they didnt know about
I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
no seriously this is one of the best things ever
must reblawg every time its on the dash